• more than 125 years of global experience;
• ethical business based on Code of Conduct;
• almost 50 thousands employees worldwide;
• a leader among employers.
Skanska Property Romania is an innovative developer of futureproof office buildings that creates a perfect environment for business development and provides their users with healthy and friendly space as well as blending in perfectly with the surrounding urban tissue.
We would like to get to know you better!
Please send your CV in English here till email@example.com:
We are looking for:
Document Controller Intern in Project Management department
Time: July 1st– September 14th
During Summer Internship Program you will:
- support Project Management team in document controlling activity;
- create, develop and improve Conject platform used for document controlling;
- check and ensure drawing racks have current copies of documentation;
- communicate with other departments to ensure the correctness of information;
- act as first line of support for any system or user problems.
You are a perfect candidate if you:
- are fluent in both oral and written English;
- have a can-do attitudeand a strong drive to deliver results;
- are a team playerwho is not afraid to work on independent projects;
- have analytical mindset and great organization skills;
- are interested in real estate market.
Summer Internship Program’s rules:
- we will do our best to support you in gaining professional experience in an international environment;
- you will have a chance develop your skills during training and under the supervision of a dedicated Mentor;
- you will use your skills and broaden your horizon by participating in working groups dedicated to relevant business cases,
- you will have an opportunity to present results of your work in front of Skanska network;
- you will be paid.
|“I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information.”|